Wild Holguin tour
- Departures on air-conditioned bus from the hotels to Santa Lucia settlement.
- Train ride through the countryside to watch the landscapes and typical crops of the region.
- Continue on bus to Holguin: the city of parks.
- Panoramic view of the Revolution Square and visit the cigar factory.
- Transfer to the viewpoint of Loma de la Cruz, so you can appreciate the view of the city.
- Lunch included with one drink at a local restaurant.
- Visit Casa Iberoamericana to enjoy a cultural show.
- Time off at the downtown to go shopping and visit squares, Calixto Garcia Park, San Isidoro Cathedral and more.
- Return to the hotels.
Eastern Brush tour
Day 1: Holguin – Baracoa
- Departure to Holguin.
- Panoramic view of the Revolution Square.
- Visit the cigar factory.
- Transfer to the airport to catch a plane heading to Baracoa.
- City tour that includes a visit to Matachin Fort Museum.
- Tour along the seafront and lunch at local restaurant.
- Accommodation and dinner at Porto Santo Hotel / El Castillo.
- Night off. Optional: Casa de la Trova.
Day 2: Baracoa – Santiago de Cuba
- After breakfast, departure to Duaba country estate.
- Tour through the cocoa trail.
- Enjoy a boat ride.
- Lunch at Toa ranch with one drink included.
- Departure to Santiago de Cuba through La Farola viaduct, with time to take pictures.
- Accommodation and dinner at local Hotel.
- Night off.
Day 3: Santiago de Cuba – Guardalavaca
- After breakfast, city tour including: Revolution Square, Santa Ifigenia Cemetery and the House of Rum.
- Visit Morro Castle.
- Visit an agro-market.
- Lunch with one drink included.
- Panoramic view of Moncada Barracks.
- Time off at the downtown.
- Visit Casagranda Hotel, with one cocktail included.
- Visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Charity of Copper.
- Departure to Guardalavaca.
Taino Countryside tour
- Countryside tour and visit Boca de Sama, a small town of fishermen, the Museum of Sitio Chorro de Maita and the Taino village that recreates the life of Cuban natives.
- Time off at the crafts market on Guardalavaca Beach.
- Visit Conuco de Mongo Viña country restaurant to have a Cuban lunch, with one drink included.